Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mr. Norman Doyle Responds to Inquiry Regarding Progress on Byron Prior's File



From: Doyle, Norman - Assistant 1 [mailto:DoyleN0@parl.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006
To: undisclosed recipients
Subject:




Dear :

Thank you for your e-mail. I have forwarded Mr. Prior's file that he recently presented to me to Mr. Toews office for assessment. I have spoken to Rob Moore, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister, on this subject and he has informed me that he will get back to me when he has fully reviewed the file. The information given to me by Mr. Prior is probably in the range of a few hundred pages, so it is not surprising that I have not yet received any reply from the Minister's office. When I have received a reply I will be contacting Mr. Prior with any information I received. Again, thank you for your interest in this matter.

Norman Doyle, MP

No comments: