Friday, April 07, 2006

Message from Byron to Supporters


Date: Wed Apr 5, 2006 06:12:32 PM

Name: Byron Prior
Email Address: alltrue@nl.rogers.com
Homepage URL: http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse
Title of Homepage: This Web Site
City: Ottawa, today
State: OH
Country: Canada
Site Rating: Excellent
Referred By: Search Engine
Comments: Today I'm in Ottawa going door to door with my info handouts. Yesterday I gave out more than 200 and today I did the same. Today I joined the farmers protest at the Parliament Buildings, many of them took my info sheets, and wished me good luck. I met with MP Peter Mackay on the street. I introduced myself and he knew who I was and he took my info sheet. I told him, in person, this week I'm going door to door with my information and next week I will bring my picket signs to Parliament Hill. Sorry I can't answer my e-mail from here, I hope everyone understands. To my family member, in the previous messages, I would be SO PROUD to have you next to me at the hill next week. I love you, Byron.


Date: Tue Nov 1, 2005 07:23:24 PM

Name: Byron Prior
Title of Homepage: Canadian Corruption & Cover-Up
City: Conception Bay South
State: NE
Country: Canada
Site Rating: Excellent
Referred By:
Comments: Now on November17/05 at 2:30 PM, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland, Derick Green, friend of T.Alex Hickman and replacement for T. Alex Hickman, will give his decision on whether I have a right, to charge his friend, and work mate, T. Alex Hickman and other Government Officials, with what has happened and still is happening, to my family.

This is his decision: No DNA test, or further investigation, he will make a decision to clear all their friends. Come to the Court House, on Duckworth Street and see how THEIR LEGAL SYSTEM works. Your turn may be next. This, however, won't be the final word on this whole subject, now Liberal MP Bill Matthews has is chance to charge me with Slander, or as many of you know, Telling the TRUTH.


Record: 475
Date: Sun Oct 23, 2005 05:43:08 PM
Name: Byron Prior
Title of Homepage: Canadian Corruption & Abuse
City: Conception Bay South
State: NJ
Country: Canada
Site Rating: Excellent
Referred By: Friend
Comments: Roxy, I'm told by everyone in power, I can't get Justice because, none of my sisters will support me in any way. Isn't that sad, they admit this happened, but, they've been turned aganist me, the very person who loves them all and has and will again, give his blood for any one of them. I can only pray God will let them see, the abusing criminals, Hickman And Matthews, have destroyed us, for their own protection, I love them and they all know that in their hearts.
Byron

No comments: